At ETHOS, our clients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Are you action-oriented? Do you have a passion for people and a drive to help others find success? If so, you could be the person we’re looking for to fill our Case Manager role. This position will be part of our Client Service Team at ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd. in our Duncan WorkBC Employment Services Centre.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, the Case Manager is responsible for conducting client needs assessments, client financial needs assessments, and determining the client’s suitability/eligibility for programs. The Case Manager will assist clients in developing and revising Action Plans and providing follow-up and job sustainment support. The Case Manager will monitor and report on client activities and services.
Essential Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Post-Secondary education in a relevant field; Career or Employment development, vocational Rehabilitation, Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Human Services, Counselling, Education or Human Management
- Experience conducting and interpreting client needs assessment, or related needs assessment experience
- Demonstrated experience in case and file management
- Experience assisting clients in developing and revising Action Plans
- Experience in working with clients with complex barriers and a broad range of cultural backgrounds
- Handle confidential information with discretion and adhere to professional guidelines (including those in the Canadian Standards and Guidelines for Career Practitioners)
- Experience using ICM would be an asset
ETHOS is a Learning Organization. We encourage continuous learning and growth, offering ongoing professional development and Learning and Development Plans that financially assist our staff in continuing their education. We offer above-average leave and sick day coverage, a Health Spending Account, mental health strategies that include a paid day off to focus on you, and a Wellness Account to use towards Health, Fitness, and Wellness.
Job Type: Full Time, Contract until November 29, 2024 – Maternity Leave Coverage
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Wage: $26.50 per hour
How To Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Closing Date: Open Until Filled