We are excited to grow our team! With great success, we are able to open up new opportunities within each of our programs.
At ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd., our clients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
As the Specialized Team Support at our WorkBC Centre in Duncan, you are the touch point between clients and employers. In this role, we are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of the needs of clients with complex barriers, including brain injuries. Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, and as a member of the Client Services Team, the Specialized Team Support will work with multi-barriered clients to provide small group learning, and job placement support such as Unpaid Work Experience, Community Attachment, Job Carving, etc. The Specialized Team Support will also provide clients with job sustainment services such as onsite job coaching, onsite visits, and one-to-one employment coaching sessions to troubleshoot barriers to job maintenance.
Essential Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Relevant post-secondary education in social work, human services, education, business or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 3+ years experience coaching and mentoring clients.
- Experience in group facilitation, including computer and online applications.
- Experience in working with individuals with complex barriers and a broad range of cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrated knowledge of job search strategies, current employment trends, and labour market information.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, and experience delivering materials to adult learners.
- Background in building partnerships with employers, community agencies, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to make cold calls and approach local employers on behalf of clients.
- Ability to handle client and program information according to confidentiality and privacy laws.
- A clear Criminal Record Check working with Vulnerable Adults.
As a Learning Organization, we encourage continuous learning and growth, offering Learning and Development Plans that financially assist our staff in continuing their education. We offer above-average sick day coverage, a Health Spending Account, mental health strategies that include a paid day off to focus on you, and a Wellness Account to use towards Health, Fitness, and Wellness.
Job Type: Full-Time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Wage: $27.00 per hour
How To Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Closing Date: Open Until Filled