Now is your opportunity to RiseUp!
RiseUP! is a FREE government funded program providing Women with Disabilities specialized skills training and individualized supports needed to move successfully toward sustainable employment or self-employment.
- 6 weeks virtual facilitated classroom
- 12 weeks work experience/training
- 1:1 support from Job Developers and Employment Counselors
- Job search skills & support
- Specialized workshops
- Short term training and certificates
- Training wage provided
- Women with disabilities (self-identified)
- Unemployed or precariously employed
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Living on Vancouver Island, in Powell River or the South Gulf Islands
- Not a full-time student
- Not currently participating in another provincial or federal labour market program
April 19, 2021
May 31, 2021
July 19, 2021
August 30, 2021
How to Apply
This project is delivered by ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd.