Join Our Growing Team! Opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator
At ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd., we provide innovative and tailored solutions to guide job seekers in reaching their career goals. With our head office located in Nanaimo, BC, on beautiful Vancouver Island, we offer various employment programs, digital learning supports and operate WorkBC Centres in Duncan and Ladysmith.
We’re searching for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to work closely with our Learning Center at ETHOS (TLC@E) team. TLC@E provides customizable, digital upskilling to build professional development for organizations to become a multi-faceted workforce.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will cultivate strategic business development opportunities to maximize our business reach and potential. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing and sales functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The position is full-time and reports to our Manager of Learning & Development.
- Create a sales/social media strategy that focuses on growth and revenue generation
- Explore and cultivate business opportunities
- Create marketing presentations, materials and webinars
- Track leads, schedule social media campaigns, and create management reports as needed
- Provide training as required to support sales
- Attend networking events such as conferences and meetings that will help generate business opportunities
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field: Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, oranother directly relatable subject discipline
- 3+ years of Sales & Marketing experience; strong background in identifying and developing business opportunities and client retention
- Solid understanding of social media platforms, with experience in social media strategic planning and demographics
- Coordinating sales and marketing literature for all markets
- Familiarity with learning management systems (LMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Experience with budgets and forecasting
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft software applications
If this opportunity sounds like a fit, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your cover letter and resume in application for the position. Starting wage is $27-$29/hour, depending on experience.
This opportunity will remain open until filled, with starting date as soon as possible.
We thank all applicants for their interest in ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.