HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR
ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd. is currently recruiting for the position of Human Resources Coordinator. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer this position is based out of our Head Office in Nanaimo.This is a 6 month contract at 37.5 hours per week position.The Human Resources Coordinator leads the company workforce in HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture emphasizing empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce within a Learning Organization.The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for supporting employees and managers by responding to HR inquiries.Specifically,the Human Resources Coordinator oversees the recruiting function, facilitates onboarding and offboarding, provides assistance with HR policies, programs and procedures, assists in the preparation of HR training and performance management material, and other duties as required.
Essential Qualifications and required skills:
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Psychology, or related field plus relevant experience
- CHRP designation or currently pursuing a certification is preferred; ongoing learning specifically related to Human Resources (e.g. workshops, learning roundtables, networking, mentoring and other methods to remain up-to-date in the HR industry) is an asset
- 3-5 years of experience in a Human Resources Generalist/Management role; experience in a career management, employment services or human services organization is preferred
- Strong recruiting background is an asset
- Knowledge or experience in the implementation of human resources “best practices”, including developing programs and strategies in recruitment and retention, reward management, training and development, and organizational effectiveness is required
- Good understanding the Employment Standards Act of BC as well as the WorkSafeBC and Human Rights principles and ability to ensure that internal HR practices adhere to these standards
- Experience formulating and implementing human resources policies and procedures
- Experience in Performance Management tools, methods and practices used to link the relationship between business goals and individual performance objectives, competencies, skills and knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of HR methods and techniques and recent developments in the HR field
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply: Please email a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Closing Date: Open until filled
We thank all applicants for their interest in ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.