Client Service Representative
Rebel Youth Entrepreneur Program
Come Join Our Growing Team!
At ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd., we provide innovative and tailored solutions to guide job seekers in reaching their career goals. With our Head Office located in Nanaimo, BC on beautiful Vancouver Island, we offer a range of employment programs, digital learning supports, and operate WorkBC Centres in Duncan and Ladysmith.
We have an opportunity available for a Client Service Representative (one-year contract with possible extension), 30 hrs/week in the Rebel Youth Entrepreneur Program. This is a new employment program to assist Vancouver Island youth who are interested in starting or growing their business. This position will be based out of our offices in Duncan, BC.
Rebel will be delivered in a group cohort environment over an 18-week period. The first phase of the program will include online facilitated classroom sessions in essential skills, soft skills, and entrepreneurship basics. During the remainder of the program, participants will work one-on-one with Business Coaches to develop their business plans and get participants ready to launch, re-boot or grow their business.
Reporting to the program Manager, the Client Service Representative plays a key role as the first point of contact for the Rebel Program. The successful candidate will respond to enquiries from the public, provide registration services to participants, and book intake appointments. The Client Service Representative also works with the Rebel program team to support participants throughout.
- Respond to program inquiries, guide participant application process, book client intake appointments, and direct calls appropriately
- Follow-up on enquiries and requests for program information from potential participants, the general public, business community, government agencies, and community
- Ensures applicant eligibility criteria are met and applications are completed thoroughly and input accurately into the program database
- Maintain all program information, ensuring it is up-to-date
- Enter schedules into calendars
- Ensure that program supplies are available
- Enter and maintain participant data and attendance
- Compile month-end data for program activities
- Provide marketing support and manage social media channels as required
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Rebel Team including word processing, phone calls, data entry, photocopying, filing, producing reports and other duties as required.
Essential Qualifications and Required Skills
- Post-Secondary education with a Diploma in Human Services, Administration or a related combination of education, training, and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, and Outlook; experience using database applications considered an asset
- Experience using social media platforms at the organizational level considered an asset
- 2+ years front line experience serving diverse clientele in a fast-paced environment
- Clear criminal record check required as a condition of employment
- Preference for candidates who have experience working with unemployed clients
- ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd. offers its employees competitive wages and extended benefits. We believe in lifelong career learning, and offer our employees professional development and training opportunities for skills enhancement.
If this opportunity sounds like a fit for you, then we encourage you to apply. Please submit your cover letter and resume no later than April 5, 2021. We look forward to hearing from you.
The starting wage for this position is $20/hour.