Client Service Representative
Come Join Our Growing Team!
At ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd., we provide innovative and tailored solutions to guide job seekers in reaching their career goals. With our Head Office located in Nanaimo, BC on beautiful Vancouver Island, we offer employment programs, digital learning supports, and operate WorkBC Centres in Duncan and Ladysmith.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a 30-hour/week Client Service Representative (CSR) for a 1-year contract (with possible extension) in RiseUP, our new employment program for women with disabilities who live on Vancouver Island. As a member of the program team, the CSR will provide general administrative services for the program, including answering program inquiries, participant registration, booking appointments and providing marketing support. This position is based in Nanaimo.
RiseUP will be delivered over an 18-week period. The first 6-weeks of the program will consist of online classroom sessions and webinars where participants will develop their employability skills and enhance their job search strategies. Over the following 12 weeks, program staff will work closely to guide program participants to achieve their employment or education goals.
- Be the first point of contact for program inquiries from the public, community organizations, other service providers and potential participants
- Create forms and other administrative tools for the program staff
- Gathers and inputs applicant data and ensures eligibility requirements are met
- Schedule intake appointments with program staff
- Provide data and content for all reporting requirements
- Assist with program marketing, including social media
- Post-secondary education in office administration or related
- 2+ years in customer/client facing role
- Well-developed computer skills in Microsoft Office, and database applications
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced office, and with a remote team
- Basic understanding and experience with social media platforms
- Preference given to those with experience providing service to unemployed
ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd. offers its employees competitive wages and extended benefits. We believe in lifelong learning, and offer our employees professional development and training opportunities for skills enhancement and career development.
If this opportunity sounds like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your cover letter and resume no later than April 5, 2021. We look forward to hearing from you.
The wage for this position is $20.50/hour.