Come Join Our Growing Team!
At ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd., we provide innovative and tailored solutions to guide job seekers in reaching their career goals. With our head office located in Nanaimo, BC on beautiful Vancouver Island, we offer a range of employment programs, digital learning supports and operate WorkBC Centres in Duncan and Ladysmith. We are currently recruiting for a full-time (37.5 hours/week) Case Manager for the Duncan WorkBC Employment Centre.
As a member of the Client Services Team, the Case Manager provides case management for any eligible British Columbian, including specialized populations.
- Conduct client needs assessment, client financial needs assessment to determine client’s suitability/eligibility for programs
- Assist client in developing and revising Action Plans
- Monitor and report on client activities and services
- Provide follow up and job sustainment support
Essential Qualifications and Required Skills
- Post-Secondary education in a relevant field; Career or Employment development, vocational Rehabilitation, Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Human Services, Counselling, Education or Human Management
- Experience conducting and interpreting client needs assessment, or related needs assessment experience
- Demonstrated experience in case and file management
- Experience in working with clients with complex barriers and a broad range of cultural backgrounds
- Handle confidential information with discretion and adhere to professional guidelines (including those in the Canadian Standards and Guidelines for Career Practitioners)
- Experience using ICM would be an asset
ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd. offers its employees competitive wages and extended benefits. We believe in lifelong career learning, and offer professional development and training opportunities for skills enhancement in the employment services sector.
If this opportunity sounds like a fit for you, then we encourage you to apply. Please submit your cover letter. This posting is open until filled.