Join Our Growing Team! Opportunity for a Business Development Marketing Coordinator
At ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd., we provide innovative and tailored solutions to guide job seekers in reaching their career goals. With our head office located in Nanaimo, BC on beautiful Vancouver Island, we offer a range of employment programs, digital learning supports and operate WorkBC Centres in Duncan and Ladysmith.
We’re searching for a highly qualified Business Development & Marketing Coordinator to work closely with our TLC@E team to develop and maintain client experiences. From day one, this individual will cultivate strategic business development opportunities that will maximize ETHOS Career Management Group’s business reach and potential. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing and sales functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. This is a full-time position reporting to our Manager of Learning and Development.
- Assist the Manager, Learning and Development to create both a sales strategy and a social media strategy that focuses on business growth and revenue generation
- Discover and explore potential business opportunities by researching industries and organizations; identify potential clients in the target market and other potential markets Nationwide, and determine the prospective client’s business and service needs
- Create marketing presentations, materials and webinars
- Deliver informative training sessions including seminars, workshops and webinars to internal and external stakeholders
- Attend networking events such as conferences and meetings that will help generate business opportunities
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field: Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, or other directly relatable subject discipline.
- 3+ years of Business Development & Marketing experience; strong background in identifying and developing business opportunities and client retention.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms, with experience in social media strategic planning and demographics.
- Coordinating sales and marketing literature for all markets
- Familiarity with learning management systems (LMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Experience with budgets and forecasting an understanding of the employment industry is preferred, but not required
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Starting wage is $27-$29/hour, depending on experience. This opportunity will remain open until filled, with starting date as soon as possible.
We thank all applicants for their interest in ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.