At ETHOS, our clients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Do you have strong administrative skills and a passion for people? You could be our next Client Services Representative (CSR) for our Gray Skills Program in Nanaimo, BC. This position is part of our Client Services Team at ETHOS.
Gray Skills is a hybrid pre-employment program that will provide support to older workers with disabilities by combining foundational skills training and pre-employment preparation with tailored employment or self-employment training based on individual needs, ensuring that Participants receive the necessary tools and support to overcome barriers and achieve sustainable employment.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Client Service Representative plays a key role as the first point of contact for the Gray Skills Program. The successful candidate will respond to inquiries from the public, provide registration services to participants, and book intake appointments. The Client Service Representative also works with the Gray Skills program team to support the tracking of participant progress, administering contracts, ensuring weekly financial allocations are processed, and other admin tasks as required.
Essential Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Post-secondary education with a Diploma in Human Services, Administration, or a related combination of education, training, and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, and Outlook; experience using database applications considered an asset
- Experience using social media platforms at the organizational level is considered an asset
- 2+ years of front-line experience serving a diverse clientele in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with people with diverse abilities and understanding their needs/gaps in a work environment
- Experience working online in a virtual setting using Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, tact, and respect for confidentiality
- Clear criminal record check is required as a condition of employment
ETHOS is a Learning Organization. We encourage continuous learning and growth, offering ongoing professional development and Learning and Development Plans that financially assist our staff in continuing their education. We offer above-average leave and sick day coverage, a Health Spending Account, mental health strategies that include a paid day off to focus on you, and a Wellness Account to use towards Health, Fitness, and Wellness.
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract until March 27, 2026
Hours: 30 – 33.75 hours per week
Wage: $23.00 per hour
How To Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Closing Date: Open Until Filled